The next generation of our Local tee is here.
- Made in Canada
- Superior fabric for its softness and functionality
- Made from Rayon from Bamboo, blended with organic cotton (70% rayon, 30% organic cotton)
- Functional due to its moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial properties
- This garment has a small beige Maple Leaf embroidered on the chest to showcase our pride in manufacturing here in Canada
- Bamboo does not require fertilizers or pesticides for cultivation and it grows rapidly and profusely without depleting the soil
- Bamboo has a lower environmental impact than pesticide-laden conventional cotton and petroleum-derived nylon and polyester fabrics
- Pre-washed, pre-shrunk
When you buy a piece of Made in Canada clothing you are voting with your heart and your wallet to support Canadian manufacturing, Canadian jobs and a diversified Canadian Economy.
Sizes are unisex, for a more fitted sweater we suggest women size down from what they usually wear. See sizing chart below:
|Chest Width (Inches)||34
|Center Back Length (Inches)||24.5||26||27||28||29||31.5|