• Clinically tested results. Accurate and suitable for users of all ages
• The only FDA and Health Canada cleared smart thermometer with duo mode design to measure both forehead and ear temperature
• Quick 1-second temperature reading with haptic feedback through gentle vibration
• Auto shutoff when left unoperated for 30 seconds
• C/F switchable, with high and low temperature alert built in
• Large, bright and clearly visible dot matrix LED display
• Accuracy: ±0.2 Celsius/±0.4Fahrenheit
• Works as a standalone device without the APP, and can store up 12 temperature readings in each mode (forehead/ear)
• Android/IOS APP: easy to record, save and share data under unlimited user profiles and memory logs. Comes with a measurement report feature, high temperature warning and reference temperature range for convenience.
The Baby Temp DuoSmart thermometer has recently received the Health Canada Interim Order which allows the product to be imported and sold exclusively into the Canadian market for pandemic relief purposes. It is the only FDA and Health Canada cleared smartphone (Bluetooth APP enabled) thermometer with a duo mode feature (ear and forehead) for more accuracy, which is clearly differentiated from competitors offering a single mode.
This allows the user to conveniently share their recorded temperature readings with their doctors directly through their smartphone, and offers the ideal solution to remotely track their own temperature + those around them for an extended period.
The fast 1 second reading and versatile features makes this device particularly useful for parents when taking care of young children, especially considering the recommended self-assessment protocols before kids return to school. Most doctors also do not recommend non-contact thermometers because it is highly inaccurate due to variances in the user’s ambient and environmental conditions, however, the DuoSmart thermometer is a clinical-grade precision device that takes instant temperature readings with a margin of error of less than 0.2 degree Celsius. The device is easily sterilized by using rubbing alcohol or other lab tested UVC disinfection light on the surfaces.
Here is a compilation of user feedback/testimonials from parents of younger children showing